Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Friends


This week, life has been a little more fun, thanks to a visit from soon-to-be Dr. Katie, who is on her spring break, and a short weekend visit from Cammy. Since I haven't posted pictures on here in a long time due to the demise of my own digital camera, I thought I'd share a picture from Cammy. I love my friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU DIDNT READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES.

i'm coming to visit you in april :]

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful group of friends! It is so nice that you can get together! I will hug Katie for you the next time I see her at church.

Hey,only 6 days until I'm in Springfield! yeah.

Anonymous said...

That's me,
mom

becominggreek said...

Dr Katie.... Sounds cool..... Have fun at PFO

Anonymous said...

this picture makes me miss Evangel University :(