Sunday, January 25, 2009



Well, the deadline for the matching fund challenge has come and gone...and it was a 100 percent success! Thanks to the generosity of four wonderful supporters and my Dad, I am now several steps closer to Thailand. As I've mentioned before, knowing that there are other people who believe in the work I'll be doing in Thailand is both humbling and encouraging. Although this budget raising process has definitely had its moments of stress and frustration, through it all, God has been faithful and He's taught me a lot about His own character and the importance of trusting Him. And I'm so grateful for the support team that He's raised up. My missionary associate term is definitely a team effort and the matching fund challenge is just one example of that. Thank you, thank you, thank you to every one who is praying and giving on behalf of the women of Thailand! 

No comments: