I just bought my plane ticket to Thailand.
I leave JFK Airport at 11:45 p.m. Sunday, September 20 and I arrive in Bangkok, Thailand, on Tuesday, September 22, at 11:20 a.m. I'm pretty sure I have an aisle seat, which is I wanted so I can stand up and walk around without crawling over a whole row of people.
Wow. I can't believe this is actually happening! God is so good!
If you could please pray for my visa, I would greatly appreciate it. The contact whom I'm supposed to work with is "away on holiday" right now, so it's put a slight delay in getting my paperwork sent out. However, I've been told that she can turn everything around very quickly once she does return. Pray for a speedy return! :)
1 comment:
Kara!!!
I'm so excited that your finally have your ticket! Know that i am praying for you and will continue to do so. please keep me updated on everything the lord is doing in you and through you. hopefully we can meet up in bangkok when my travels bring me there next summer. praying for you, friend!
ashley higgins
Post a Comment