On my first day of work at headquarters, I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Brother Wood (officially headquarters title). As you might have read in my previous blog, I really admire him a lot and I was really excited about hanging out in the inner sanctum for awhile.
We talked about me becoming a missionary associate to Thailand next year, but unfortunately he didn't offer to waive my budget or anything like that. Geeze.. what's the point of being friends with the power brokers if they can't move a few mountains for you.
However, he did inform me that they have excellent hospitals. My parents can rest well.
3 comments:
Kara!!! Yeah for having a blog. I thought about you yesterday...we need to hang out...when are you free..maybe lunch on monday since you work so close...I could bring you something...what do you say?
Maybe you can get that plastic surgery you always wanted whilst in Thailand.
I decided that I want to save up money of my own while you are in Thailand so that I can come visit you for a week or something. YOWWCH!
Have you seen B-Wood since returning to HQ?
Post a Comment