I remember reading a Foxtrot comic strip several years ago in which one of the kids, I think Peter, designed a method to hide the fact that he was sleeping in class. He cut ping-pong balls in half and put black circles on them, placing one half over each closed eye to create the illusion that his eyes were wide open. I've often wished that this were possible, especially on days like this, the first day back at work after Thanksgiving.
I also used to think that if I took clear stick on earrings and put them in my eyes, people would think I was cool and had contacts. Well, now I am cool and have contacts, so I don't need to place small, pointy objects directly on my pupils.
1 comment:
that would be so comfortable to wear little sharp pieces of plastic directly on your eye ball.
Post a Comment