
Well, fall has arrived in the Ozarks and while I'm enjoying the cool, crisp air right now, I'm sure that by the time the inevitably bitter and icy winter comes, I will be even more motivated to get to hot, humid Thailand!
Yesterday I had my new support letters printed off and I am so happy with them! My friend Carrie designed them and she did an incredible job. I'm actually going to be proud to send them out, which I think is important. In my opinion, sending a quality piece helps convey just how serious I am about my time in Thailand. Hopefully, the words I've written will also communicate my heart and passion for what God's called me to do.
If you are interested in receiving a letter and prayer card, please click here to send me an email with your address. I'd love to share in greater detail what I'll be doing in Thailand and I'd greatly appreciate knowing others are praying for me. Which reminds me, please remember to pray for any missionaries that you may know. I know with the current state of the economy, budgets are tight for many people right now, but that does not lessen our obligation to reach others with Jesus love. Many missionaries are having a hard time financially, but pray that God will continue to sustain them and provide for their needs, as well as the needs of those they are ministering to.
4 comments:
The letter is beautiful. Carrie Joy did an excellent job! Love you.
Wrong Carrie, but thanks!
tried to send my okay but the e-mail would not go through... but I believe you have my address so put me on your list!
Kara, I love the letter! It is so professional(and pretty!)
Mom
Post a Comment