Saturday, December 18, 2010


Because I'm all about being transparent, this is how I look after 60 or so hours of travel. I'll share more details later, but let's just say that Bangkok to Harrisburg should have been a 24-hour trip.

My parents cried when I walked out of the gate, but I think partly because they were sad that I looked so nasty.

(Even though I'm in PA, I'm still reppin' it for Asia with my peace signs.)


2 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm glad you are home safe, I can't believe it took you that long! I probably would have lost my salvation and sanity after hour 30. Are you freezing in PA?? Did all of your stuff make it safely? And will you have your old cell phone back?

Kara said...

Surprisingly, I only came close to losing my sanity once - right after I went through U.S. Customs and saw that my one suitcase was all torn up. All of my stuff made it safely though, so I'm happy. I am freezing in PA and am probably going to die in Springfield, too, because of the wind. I kind of want to crawl inside my bed and stay there until spring.