Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Since returning from Thailand, I feel like I've been going nonstop. Well, except for those two days when I took sinus medication and was comatose for two 12-hour chunks. I haven't even had time to post my last few weeks of Thailand pictures on Facebook. For shame, for shame.

I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, but in the meantime, take a look at some of the events that filled my last days in Thailand. Enjoy!


At the Christmas party for our Saturday English class we played a game that involved wrapping one teammate like a present using toilet paper. This is Frame, one of my long-time students. I miss her shy little smile and the twinkle in her eye whenever she was the first to get an answer correct.


These are students from the Thailand Bible school singing at the Bangkok pastors' Christmas party. I taught English to most of these students, so watching them perform was a special moment for me.


My last lunch out with P'Chamaiporn, P'Leely and P'Som from the PenAsia office. The PenAsia missionaries are so blessed to have these ladies on our side. I miss them a lot!


On my last night teaching English at the church P'Bay, P'Wan and Jeab gave me this amazing cloth banner on behalf of the church. Jeab designed it and there are lots of pictures of my church family. As well as a large picture of me pretending to sleep...

No comments: