Sometimes I get so enthused about various things in life that a nearly uncontrollable feeling of excitement swells up in my stomach and I have to suppress the urge to dance around and squeal. I'm currently sitting at my desk at Headquarters, using a little downtime at work to do some planning for the summer trip to Thailand and other student missions recruitment efforts. I am just so pumped to see more people getting involved, but since dancing around the Office of Public Relations probably isn't the best idea, I'm pouring out my enthusiasm in this little blog update. I really sense that God is going to do incredible things!
AEIRASOIFJAWOEITOAWIEJLKASDJFASKDJFALKJA!!!! (excitement leaving my body through my fingers on the keyboard).
Does anyone else ever feel this way?
(I also just had to indulge in a little at-desk shoulder dance. Perhaps that's more to blame on the free coffee I received this morning. Thanks Coffee Ethic!)
2 comments:
yes, but usually it's just something really funny and the more i want to laugh (but can't) the worse it gets. You now, silent convulsions, with throat sounds.
The neat thing about your post is that there is a link between the excitement/enthusiasm and that action is being taken on it. Some in life have dreams or other positive things that just energize them, but don't act on it. Follow the pattern of dream-action connection to the greatest extent possible!
Post a Comment